Sunday, October 21, 2007

Autumn Germs

I don't want to add any pictures to the saga of our "ill week". It began on Wednesday when I went to see our doctor about my caugh that just didn't want to get better for two weeks. He said I shouldn't take caugh medicine, it'll just make my caugh worse. Instead he gave me antibiotics and Calcium and some allergy medicine. That night Bella got a stomach bug and we were up all night. On Thursday took her to the pediatrician and she said apart from the virus, she's got a sinus infection. The same day Kevin complained in the kindergarten that his ear was hurting, so Friday morning off we went again. The doctor said, his ear was only a little infected on the outer part from swimming, but he's also got a sinus infection. All this right before a four-day weekend and holiday coming up. Friday night it was Patrick who got the stomach flu, so we were up with him, and yeterday evening my stomach was hurting, spent the night up, slept most of the day today, and now Kimo's got it too. He went to bed after church this morning...So far only Kevin hasn't got the stomach bug yet, but I'm positive it won't leave him out. At least there's no school to worry about until Wednesday, we can just keep curing ourselves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Szóval milyen terveitek voltak a hosszú hétvégére? :-) Jobbulást mindannyiótoknak!